Her Outlandish Stranger - Summer Devon This is a Quickie Review. For the full review, please visit The Romanceaholic.

Expected Release Date: March 8, 2012
Series Best Read In Order: N/A
Steam Level: Steamy
Pet Peeves: Dubious Consent
Favorite Tropes: Secret Identity

It’s been a long time since I’ve read a good time travel romance, so when I sat down to read this one, I went in with high hopes. The blurb gave me a bit of warning, but even so I wasn’t quite prepared for the scene with dubious consent, and at that point, I wasn’t even sure I wanted to continue reading.

However, I’m very glad that I did, because this turned out to be one of the best time-travel stories I’ve ever read. An outcast hero, whose emotions and behaviors were repressed in his current time, sent back in time with fairly little preparation to guard a woman whose bloodline would some day save the world — what’s not to love?

The one scene at the beginning was never glossed over, and I appreciated that. Jazz and Eliza both suffered the consequences of the actions that took place in the cave, and there was some seriously beautiful groveling involved, which was a huge plus for me.

I loved the sexual tension between the two, and the actual steamy scenes fit in perfectly with the storyline, all leading up to a surprise ending that had me cheering.

Overall, I really enjoyed it, and would recommend it to any fan of time-travel romance.

A very solid 4/5 Stars