With This Kiss: Part Two - Eloisa James This is a Quickie Review. For the full review, please visit The Romanceaholic.

Expected Release Date: March 19, 2013
Series Best Read In Order: YES, Part Two of a Serialized Double-Length Novella
Steam Level: Steamy
Pet Peeves: Love Triangle, No Happily Ever After, Cliff Hanger Ending
Favorite Tropes: Unrequited Love, Serious Illness or Injury

Even though I was very lucky in that I was able to get my hands on all three installments of this serialized novella at one time, and therefore was not forced to wait the week between publishing dates, I admit that the novelty of the serial format is a lot of fun. Both Part One and Part Two ended at really the perfect time, allowing that particular portion of the story to come to a close, while still leaving the reader wanting more. I would not recommend reading this installment without picking up Part One first — not only was Part One a wonderful installment on its own, but the background of just how Grace fell in love with Colin, and the feelings that developed on both sides of friendship (and possibly a little more?), is imperative to the full understanding of this story. In case you missed it, you can read MY REVIEW OF PART ONE HERE. Remember, this is not a continuance, or a sequel, this is literally the middle part of a double-length novella that has been split into three parts for easier consumption.

Overall, even though it was a fairly short read, this section of the story packed quite a punch. We find out what exactly happened to Colin on the ship that caused him to be sent home from the Royal Navy, and we get to experience a joyously shocking conversation between Grace and her mother that fans of [b:The Ugly Duchess|11879737|The Ugly Duchess (Fairy Tales, #4)|Eloisa James|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1331726290s/11879737.jpg|16837919] will greatly appreciate.

Add to that a bit of a guilty pleasure in a Big Misunderstanding, and you’ve got a very fun read with just the right amount of naughtiness blended in.

4/5 Stars, and I know readers will be chomping at the bit for Part Three, due out next week.