Diana's Hound (Bloodhounds, #4) - Moira Rogers This is a Quickie Review. For the full review, please visit The Romanceaholic.

As a big fan of the Bloodhounds series as a whole, honestly, I was a bit wary when I’d heard that Diana and Nate were going to be featured in the next book of this series, because I wasn’t sure how the Moira Rogers team was going to be able to pull them off as a couple. I should never have doubted them.

With the dual nature of both Vampire and Bloodhound running through Nate’s veins, as well as the fact that he has both the wisdom and the cynicism of an old man combined with the looks and vigor of youth, he was far more of a force to be reckoned with than I’d ever anticipated, and I really enjoyed seeing him finally come into his own as a character in his own right rather than simply someone there to lend support to others and fill in the storylines.

Diana was a big favorite of mine in the last book, Archer’s Lady, and she continues to be my favorite female of the series so far. Whether you consider her an accident or an abomination, one thing is certain, Diana is unique, and just as fierce as her namesake, the Greek Goddess of the Hunt.

I loved that Diana was allowed to be both powerful and vulnerable, and that Nate was able to feel as though he were an older character unaccustomed to a younger man’s body at times. Together, they were an explosive combination, and were very easily my favorite couple thus far.

It’s not often that I go into a story uncertain as to whether I’m even going to like the main couple, and come out with such an enormous grin on my face.

While I would recommend that newcomers to the series go back and at least read Archer’s Lady to get a bit of an introduction to Nate and Diana, if not to the Guild itself, for me this was, hands down, the best book of the series.

A very solid 5/5 Stars.

{This book was provided by the author free of charge in exchange for an honest review.}